sábado, 23 de fevereiro de 2013

Teasers de The Elite :D

Faz um tempinho já, a fofa da Kiera Cass, soltou umas frasezinhas pra deixar a gente com mais água na boca pra ler o livro...
Vê se pode!
hahahahaha

Bom, aqui estão:


"Yes! This is what I've shared so far!
The opening line: The Angeles air was quiet, and for a while I laid still, listening to the sound of Maxon breathing.
Teaser 1: "It's turns out I'm absolutely terrible at staying away from you. It's a very serious problem."
Teaser 2: I curled closer to May, comforted by her warmth.
Teaser 3: "Sometimes I feel like we're a knot, too tangled to be taken apart."
Teaser 4: "I'm sure you would have stopped it if you could have." "In a heartbeat."
Teaser 5: The look in Marlee's eyes was triumphant, and the smile hiding behind her cup of tea said 'gotcha'!
Teaser 6: It was almost comforting, this mutual acceptance of our secrets.
Teaser 7: I remembered suddenly that Aspen had always been this way. He sacrificed sleep for me, he risked getting caught out after curfew for me, he scrounged together pennies for me. Aspen's generosity was harder to see because it wasn't as grand as Maxon's, but the heart behind what he gave was so much bigger."

Tirei do Site dela e lá, pra quem quiser, tem uns capítulos da Seleção deletados!!
Espero que tenham ficados mais anciosaso ainda com o The Elite quanto eu! hahaha

beijoooos. 

Ps. 2 meses para o lançamento do Elite! lol Chega logooo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário